The Midi

Thursday 19 December 2013








Midi-skirt - The Whitepepper ● Crochet top - H&M (similar here and here) ● Boots - Vagabond

 
This is the first time I have worn a midi-skirt and I really like it, probably due to the fact it is checked/plaid and by the brand The Whitepepper. Midi-skirts have never been a big thing for me as I have always thought they would make me look a lot shorter than I am however teamed with my new babies, the Vagabond Dioon boot, they don't seem to have that effect at all. As it is Winter, skirts haven't been on the top of my items to wear but this skirt is slowly and surely drifting into my Winter wardrobe and I'm not sure I'll be able to take it off much anytime soon.

Currently suffering from a food coma due to Nando's and the bottomless frozen yoghurt which was supposed to be 'Black Forest Gateau' flavour but tasted more like bubblegum/soap/cherries. However bad that sounds it was strangely addictive. Finally college is over for the Christmas holidays and it is only six more sleeps until Christmas day, I could not be more excited.

Also, if anyone has been wondering whether they should buy a certain item of clothing that they love but don't think will suit them I'd advise giving it a go. Recently I've been trying to experiment with new clothes such as this midi skirt and it really does make you feel great after putting a nice outfit together. Stupid nice but still nice.

Hope you like the post.
Ellie x

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.