The Orient

Friday 21 March 2014

Crop Top - H&M (In stores now) ● Joni Jeans - Topshop ● Loafers - Office ● Jacket - Le Happy X Romwe

A simple black on white look today, I love throwing on a crop top and a pair of high waisted jeans when the weather is sunny but still the perfect temperature to comfortably wear a pair of jeans. I purchased these Joni super high waisted jeans from Topshop and although I don't think these knock the mom jean from the top of my 'jean list' (if such a thing existed) they are definitely a major contender, the material is super soft, durable and I can easily sit down without feeling like I want to pop my top button open. The only negative I would have is the fact they don't have front pockets or belt loops, where are my hands supposed to go, eh?! I'll deal with putting my hands in the back pockets for the comfy fit though.
H&M is among my favourite places to shop mainly due to how many affordable and yet individual pieces it stocks. There is a number of different styles of this crop top in H&M at the moment and I would be lying if I said I hadn't been considering buying all of them, they are just such a comfortable item for Spring and Summer. Plus they are only £9.99 so well worth it. However, after spending ages in H&M deciding what to buy I decided on this crop as it reminds me of Japanese water colour artwork, which I have always found beautiful.
I've really come to love black on black to make a monochrome print pop.

I have been loaded with mock/practical exams this week, only a few months until college is over and Summer starts. I. Can. Not. Wait. Don't get me wrong I love learning etc. but I need a break.
Anyway, slight rant out of the way, I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Ellie x












3 comments:

  1. love the top :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty crop top! i love how it seems so delicate and then cool with the entire get-up. : )

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.