Black Genes

Sunday 13 April 2014


Jeans - Topshop ● Top - Asos ● Leather Jacket - Topshop (similar here) ● Socks - Asos
 Boots - Vagabond ● Necklaces - Forever 21 & Topshop


How nice is this weather huh? The perfect mix between sun and breeze, so you can basically wear whatever you like and get away with it, ok maybe not a full on coat but you understand what I mean... hopefully.
This isn't the most Summery of outfits what with the colour palette being more black then brights but black is a favourite of mine to wear so I'm not going to give it up for Summer.
I developed a dislike to peplum tops earlier this year and never thought I would actually buy one so I was surprised when I saw this one on the Asos website and instantly loved it, the oversized fit allows the peplum style to be more subtle and easily dresses up or down an outfit depending on how you style it. It is funny what that Asos website can do to someone who loves clothes, strange strange money acquiring things.

●●●●●

I decided to throw in a few more of the nature pictures my boyfriend took whilst we were out this day, I am hoping to introduce a bit more photography into my blog at some point, whenever I can get away from this damn revision. A-levels are crazy.

Hope you like the post and are enjoying the weather.
Ellie x













No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.