Petrol

Saturday 5 July 2014

Gemstone Necklace - Regal Rose ● Tooth Necklace - Topshop ● Blouse - Urban Outfitters (similar here) ● Skirt - Primark ● Loafers - Office (similar here) ● Belt - French Connection

I just realised that there are no full standing shots of my outfit in this weeks post, oops. Probably due to the fact that I just wanted to show off the amazing necklace I received from Regal Rose this week, I am always dubious about ordering gemstones online when I can't physically see them but I'm so glad I took the plunge and ordered this one during Regal Rose's 50% off due to them hitting 50,000 followers on Instagram. Not only did a receive this at half the price but it is amazing quality as well and I tend to find myself staring at it quite a lot, shiny things seem to have that effect on me. It resembles the effect sun has when it shines on an oil slick, which is pretty mesmerizing in itself.


I seem to have gone on a bit of a tangent again what with all the colours and shiny things. Getting back on track I bought this blouse in the Urban Outfitters sale and love the laid back 50's style it has when worn. I am a definite sucker for cool and relaxed outfits when the sun is shining especially at the temperatures we are getting in Britain at the moment, not that I'm complaining!
●●●●●

An update on the work situation from my last post is that my trial day last Saturday went pretty well, I'm still learning how everything works there and constantly trying to not make a fool of myself as I usually do but I seem to have got myself a Summer job. 
I am heading to London next weekend for a surprise I booked for me and my boyfriend, Ryan, I can't tell you too much otherwise he'll probably guess but I am hoping to write a blog post on the experience. 

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend.
Ellie x





8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful necklace, it really lifts the black and white. I so nearly bought this shirt when it was full price! May have to have a little look over at Urban Outiftters,.. x

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they might still have some! Thanks so much it really is I am completely in love with it x

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty, do you know if the sale is still on? Love your outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Should be I think, I checked the website and i don't think the top is available on there but there are still a few bits in the sale

      Delete
  3. those necklaces are so precious! they go so well with your sweet 50's vibe outfit :)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiny things always distract me too - let's just say it's the magpie in us! It's such a beautiful necklace too, it's hardly surprising xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It must be aha, that's what I will blame all my jewellery purchases on now. Not sure it will work or not x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.