Midnight Daisy

Saturday 6 September 2014

Dress - Missguided ● Necklace - New Look ● Boots - Topshop (old) ● Jacket - Forever 21

I've made one or two orders on Missguided before and when the parcel arrives a few days later I'm never that impressed with the quality. I haven't ordered too many clothes on Missguided some I'm slightly biased. However, when the parcel arrived containing this dress I was more than impressed. Sometimes you'll buy a smock dress and the midsection will be too high or too low, the arms will be way too tight or it just makes you look a little bit pregnant. I was grateful when trying this dress on to find it was none of those things. Whilst not the best quality of fabric, you get exactly what you pay for with this dress and I can imagine in high street shops you would probably pay a bit more. The print is perfect to transition into the autumn months that are coming up. It's one of those dresses that you just can't wait to throw on in the morning.

I teamed the dress with a pair of boots I bought in Topshop last year which I wore around once. I'm glad my feet no longer grow as I'm determined they'll be getting more wear this time around. That's the first time I've been happy I'm not growing anymore.
●●●●

As I'm moving away to uni soon, I've been spending most of my time with my family and friends trying to stuff in as many memories as I can before I'm living in a different city.

Hope everyone is well.
Ellie x









5 comments:

  1. Stunning Ellie! Just gorgeous girl, I adore this x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are too kind aha x

      Delete
  2. adorable dress! and the color of those boots is gorgeous, wow. xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frankie! Oxblood boots are the best kind, well except black x

      Delete
  3. There is no doubt that own a UGG Bailey Button Triplet 1873 Boots is the dream of every woman who love fashion things but also can not afford these expensive UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boots 1873.
    UGG Bailey Button Triplet 1873 Boots Grey
    UGG Bailey Button Triplet 1873 Boots Sand

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.