Reminisce

Saturday 20 September 2014

Blazer - Ebay ● Fine-knit sweater -  H&M ● Striped Tank - American Apparel ●
 Jeans - Primark (DIY rips) ● Shoes - H&M
Sorry about the lack of links this time around, you may be able to grab the sweat in store!

Autumn has finally hit England, the leaves are changing from green to orange and conkers are scattered all over the floor. Probably my favourite season, I can't wait to be throwing on my chunky knitted jumpers again. But until I can snuggle up warm in those chunky knits this outfit will do just the trick.

I wanted to wear my over sized American Apparel tank tee but decided that no sleeves just wasn't quite seasonal so I added this fine knitted sweat I bought in H&M recently for just £7.99. I just love H&M. A fine-knit is always great to transition into Autumn. These pointed flats were also bought in the H&M sale for just a tenner and I seriously can not get enough of them. The pointed toe adds a smart edge to any outfit and can pull an average tee and jeans combo into something a little more fancy. To add to the smart-casual air of the outfit I adorned this slouchy blazer which tied everything together. Plain black and white outfits are a winner for me at the moment.

●●●●●

Whilst I strolled through the park these photos were taken at, the conkers bought me back to memories of when I was a little girl wearing my big brothers hand me downs and walking through the local park in London with my Dad. I used to love collecting the conkers and finding those aeroplane shaped leaves that spiraled down towards the ground when you let go. I hope you guys know what I am talking about. I miss the simplicity of times like that and how something so small could be so fascinating. I'm wondering how time flew by so quickly.

As you're reading this I'll be on my way to uni. Best of luck to everyone in the same position, time flies ay.

Thanks for reading.
Ellie x












6 comments:

  1. My oh my, you look amazing girl! Absolutely stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is my fave season as well! I love H&M, that sweater was such a bargain! Really love this!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super gorgeous, love the sheer black lacey thing and the boots!

    Anoushka Probyn - A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://garden1997.blogspot.co.il/
    Gorgeous!! Please check my new blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© MAYFLOWER Maira Gall.